Saturday 20 March from 1:30pm to 6pm Saturday 10 April from 1:30pm to 6pm Saturday 17 April from 1:30pm to 6pm Saturday 24 April from 1:30pm to 6pm Saturday 1 May from 1:30pm to 6pm Saturday 8 May from 1:30pm to 6pm Saturday 15 May from 1:30pm to 6pm Saturday 22 May from 1:30pm to 6pm Saturday 29 May from 1:30pm to 6pm Saturday 5 June from 1:30pm to 6pm
If you are a local or visiting for a couple of days, and hungry to celebrate Sydney in a fun and delicious way The Taste of Sydney is the tour for you.
This indulgent extravaganza of Sydney‘s most vibrant precincts begins in Sydney’s newest development Barangaroo. Lotus restaurant serves up a selection of dumplings, calamari, duck pancake and steamed vegetables, paired beautifully with refreshing jasmine tea.
Discover how the area has evolved from a container port to a first-class dining, shopping, enterprise and natural wonderland.
Each of the 4 precincts you visit offers a combined food and drink pairing which includes a local beer tasting and selection of dishes from the Butcher & Farmers chefs table, in a gentrified Tramshed.
In Rosebery, we pull in for a gin & tonic before taking a sweet break at Black Star Pastry for your choice of coffee/tea and a piece of the world-famous Watermelon Cake.
The tour is complete with an elegant tasting of 6 carefully selected wines beautifully paired with a charcuterie board at Sydney’s urban cellar door.
1. COVID Safe App All driver/guides have COVID Safe App downloaded on their smart phone.
2. Hygiene & Temperature Checks Passengers will have their temperature checked before boarding All vehicles are thoroughly sanitised at NSW Government provided sanitising station before each tour and throughout when required. Hand sanitiser is onboard for all participants and antiseptic wipes available when required. Payment to be made prior to arrival to assure no contact.
3. Capacity Private Charter, tailor-made touring where all in the party are known to each other is preferred. We have various sized vehicles to accommodate 2 - 14 passengers. Larger vehicles can be arranged. Public Tour - Capacity restrictions (guests will be seated with the appropriate distance). • Rags to Riches Culinary walking tour is highly recommended as we are mostly outdoors. Maximum 10. • We will have a 6 pax maximum capacity on our Story of Sydney tour traveling in a 14-seater Sprinter. • We will have a 6 pax maximum capacity on our Taste of Sydney tour traveling in a 11-seater Sprinter. • We have a 6 pax maximum capacity on our Art of Sydney tour traveling in a 14-seater Sprinter.
4. Reservations Pre-arrival Procedures Health and safety checks to assure all guests are well to travel and are aware of the guidelines associated with social distancing and request that they co-operate with their guide throughout the experience.
5. No Gatherings Guide will ensure that the group is always moving and with the appropriate distance from other people.
We envision that the need for best hygiene will most likely become the norm post COVID and that these changes will need to be reviewed ongoing.
'Positively' Moving Forward - We're READY