Create a beautiful event listing in minutes and showcase your event on one of Sydney’s most trusted event destinations.
To be listed, events must:
- occur at a specific venue or location within a 7.5km radius of the city centre.See a list of suburbs represented by What’s On
- be open to the general public and have broad appeal
- be in the interests of public health and safety
- not be part of professional development or qualification coursework
- not be a political party fundraiser
- not be a sales promotion or special offer
- be submitted by the organiser or authorised agent
- be specific, finalised and confirmed prior to submission. Events with dates or locations yet to be announced can’t be listed.
We want your What’s On event listing to reach the widest audience possible.
- Our team carefully reviews events when they’re received, making sure we continue to deliver a high quality site.
- Listings will be edited for style and length.
- Following our guidelines means your event can be published sooner. Visit our help centre for guidance on images, venues, dates and more.
Events are published at the City of Sydney’s discretion. Publication of an event isn’t an endorsement.