Every day, 12pm to 1pm Wednesday 1 March to Friday 31 March
Brought to you by Sydney’s premier smokehouse and bar, NOLA, Meat March is a month-long smoked meats festival, designed to give Sydney-siders a taste of everything this cooking style has to offer.
Run in partnership with Portoro, Meat March will highlight sustainably sourced beef, that puts the focus importantly on welfare over productivity and supports regenerative agriculture and improved animal welfare outcomes in the Australian environment.
NOLA’s Meat March event will run from Wednesday March 1st - Friday 31st March, with bespoke smoked meat options available throughout the month including:
○ Smoked Taco Tuesdays with Ocean Trout
○ Wagyu Wednesdays with Beef Tartare
○ Tomahawk Thursdays – Aged in Jack Daniel’s and cooked over live fire
○ Steak Frites – 300g on the bone sirloin (available everyday for lunch)
○ Bar Selection including Bacon and Classic Wagyu Burgers (available all day everyday)
On Saturday 25th March, NOLA will host their Southern Style BBQ Smoke-Off with Hot ‘n’ Saucy BBQ. The evening will be a set menu of $130 p/p which will include all the smoked meats cooked by both teams, along with various sides from NOLA. Guests will also be invited to vote for their favourite team by using tokens. The winner will take home the coveted Golden Meat Trophy.
Bookings essential via https://www.nolasydney.com/