Research shows there's a clear link between living an active outdoor lifestyle and positive mental health.
So Kathmandu is partnering with Beyond Blue and will donate the full zipline ticket price, plus match every entry fee to raising funds for the Beyond Blue Support Service, a free and immediate short-term counselling service available to anyone in Australia.
When: Friday, 11 June & Saturday, 12 June
Where: Sydney Cove Overseas Passenger Terminal, 130 Argyle Street, The Rocks
Times: 30 minute session times available. Bookings are essential.
Booking: Via Eventbrite
Ticket price: $5 per person, per ride
Conditions of Entry:
The following conditions will apply:
1) The following persons (patrons or workers) are not to enter the event -
• Persons who have signs and symptoms of COVID-19 (Fever - 37.5°C or higher and or Cough),
• Persons who have recently visited or live in a known hot spot of COVID-19,
• Persons who are awaiting results of a COVID-19 test,
• Persons who have been in close or casual contact with someone who has been in a COVID-19 hot spot or is awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test,
2) Entry only after signing-in with Port Authority of NSW QR application,
3) Participants may be subject to a temperature check,
4) Zip Line participants must wear all required Personal Protective Equipment and adhere to the Zip Line Safety
5) Condition of workers and media being on-site and participating in the event is frequent hand hygiene and practicing strict respiratory etiquette
6) Breaches of the Conditions of Entry may constitute DAP, Kathmandu Australia, or Port Authority of NSW asking a worker or patron to leave the premises and referring the person to security.