Learn how to make beautiful floral arrangements using best seasonal blooms. We’ll share the secret to creating gorgeous floral designs.
Master the art of flower arranging that you can adapt to home styling, weddings or a gift. Be creative, get new skills and take your creations home. It is the best way to spend time with like-minded fellow workshoppers in a fun and friendly atmosphere. No experience needed. You will leave blooming with inspirations.
- where and when to get the very best seasonal flowers
- how to care and condition flowers to maximize flower longevity
- how to build a hand tied bouquet or make a vase arrangement
- how to integrate blooms in different colours and textures.
What you will get:
- 1 floral arrangement (hand-tied bouquet or vase arrangement)
- a handout showing flower names and basic information about the class
- all materials.
What to bring: a smile and a positive attitude.
Saturday 19 October 2019 from 11am to 1pm
Saturday 23 November 2019 from 11am to 1pm