Get the skills and confidence to ride on Sydney streets.
Lean the art of ‘gracious cycling’, simple positioning techniques and route planning to make riding from A to B more enjoyable.
- Classroom: rights and responsibilities, route planning, traffic and positioning theory.
- Off-street: control skills and practice.
- Group riding: cycling in regular traffic between drill sites establishes sensible (effective and considerate) positioning as well as showcasing the benefits of good route selection.
- On-street: individual drills of typical scenarios faced by bike riders.
What to bring:
- A bike in good working order (instructors will assess your bike’s road-worthiness and may exclude you from the course if they feel your bike is unsafe).
- A helmet.
- Sun screen.
This course is supported by Mirvac and Landcom.