Get the skills and confidence to ride on Sydney streets.
Learn the art of gracious cycling, simple positioning techniques and route planning to make riding from A to B more enjoyable.
- Classroom – rights and responsibilities, route planning, traffic and positioning theory.
- Off-street – control skills and practice.
- Group riding – cycling in regular traffic establishes sensible (effective and considerate) positioning and showcases the benefits of good route selection.
- On-street – typical scenarios faced by bike riders.
What to bring:
- A bike in good working order. Instructors will assess your bike. You may be excluded if your bike is unsafe.
- A helmet.
Sunday 17 March 2019 from 9am to 1pm