Booked out, no places available
Kick start your edible garden with guidance and practical tips from an expert horticulturist. This 2 ½ hour workshop is perfect for balcony, courtyard and small space growing.
- about soils and potting mix fundamentals
- seasonal plant selection
- when to water and fertilise
- basic plant care
- thrifty gardening tips – sourcing budget-conscious materials
- vertical garden ideas.
Suitable for adults, beginners to intermediate.
- morning tea – fresh fruit, local baked goods and organic tea and coffee
- detailed notes
- 6 small seasonal plants to get you started.
- paper and pen
- water bottle