Terms and conditions for entry
1. Entry into this draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. This competition is run by the Council of the City of Sydney (the City).
3. The City reserves the right at any time to disqualify any individual who the City reasonably believes has breached any of the terms and conditions or engaged in any unlawful or improper conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of this competition.
4. Entry is open to any individual residing in Australia.
5. Each person is limited to 1 entry.
6. Employees of the City and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
7. The City reserves the right to verify the validity of the entries.
8. Entries are open from 6am (AEDT) on [TBC] until 5pm (AEDT) on [TBC – 2 weeks later].
9. The five winners will be randomly selected and will be notified of their prize by email by mid-March 2021. Only the winners will be notified. If the notification email generates an ‘unable to be delivered’ notification, the prize will be forfeited and a redraw will take place.
11. The winners will each be awarded a $50 giftcard which can be redeemed at a range of Australian retailers. The prize is not exchangeable or transferable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Privacy and personal information protection notice
Purpose of collection: This information is being collected for the purpose of conducting a draw and contacting competition winners. Your personal details will not be connected with your survey responses.
Intended recipients: City of Sydney employees are the intended recipients.
Supply: The supply of this information is voluntary. If you are unwilling to provide this information, the City of Sydney may be unable to provide access to City of Sydney services.
Access/Correction: Please contact Customer Service on 02 9265 9333 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to access or correct your personal information.
Storage: The Digital Innovation team at the City of Sydney, located at 456 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000, is collecting this information and the City of Sydney will store it securely.
Other uses: The City of Sydney will use your personal information for the purpose for which it was collected and may use it as is necessary for the exercise of other functions. Your personal details will not be added to any mailing list.
For further details on how the City of Sydney manages personal information, please refer to our Privacy Management Plan (https://www.cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au/policies/privacymanagement-plan).
Page updated: 24 March 2021