This 4-hour experience takes city tours to a whole new level. Information on steroids. The best possible overview for visitors as soon as they hit the ground. It promises to instill pride and inspire Sydneysiders.
Small groups with a maximum of 14 people. Travel in comfortable and roomy mini coach.
Starting where the story begins The Rocks, your enthusiastic guide will, in chronological order, help you explore the history from 1788 to now. Meander through city streets and coastline to Bondi and back through inner city hidden gems. Discover the communities that have shaped Sydney’s varied and unique lifestyle.
• Why send the convicts so far away? What was happening in England at the time?
• Who were the visionary leaders? What was the plan? How did it all pan out?
• Discover Sydney’s city of villages and diverse neighbourhoods.
• Take a stroll along popular harbour and coastal paths.
• Why is Bondi so famous? Hear stories about how Darlinghurst went from a hill of windmills to the home of Sydney’s Mardi Gras.
• Check out modern Sydney’s restaurants, small bars, the vibrant street culture, entertainment and shopping precincts of Darling Harbour and contemporary Barangaroo.
Runs every day until Thursday 30 April 2020.
Child (4-12 years): $128.00