This 4-hour experience takes city tours to a whole new level. Information on steroids. The best possible overview for visitors as soon as they hit the ground.
It promises to instill pride and inspire Sydneysiders.
Small groups with a maximum of 14 people. Travel in a comfortable and roomy mini coach.
Starting where the story begins in The Rocks, your enthusiastic guide will, in chronological order, help you explore the history from 1788 to now.
Meander through city streets and coastline to Bondi and back through inner city hidden gems. Discover the communities that have shaped Sydney’s varied and unique lifestyle.
• Why send the convicts so far away? What was happening in England at the time?
• Who were the visionary leaders? What was the plan? How did it all pan out?
• Discover Sydney’s city of villages and diverse neighbourhoods.
• Take a stroll along popular harbour and coastal paths.
• Why is Bondi so famous? Hear stories about how Darlinghurst went from a hill of windmills to the home of Sydney’s Mardi Gras.
• Check out modern Sydney’s restaurants, small bars, the vibrant street culture, entertainment and shopping precincts of Darling Harbour and contemporary Barangaroo.
Sydneysiders travel free when booking a visiting friend or relative. Sydneysider to provide 2 proofs of residential address with a driver’s license, bank documentation or utilities bill prior to tour. 2 for 1 valid until 31 October 2018.
Tuesday 6 November 2018 from 8.30am to 12.30pm
Wednesday 7 November 2018 from 8.30am to 12.30pm
Thursday 8 November 2018 from 8.30am to 12.30pm
Friday 9 November 2018 from 8.30am to 12.30pm
Saturday 10 November 2018 from 8.30am to 12.30pm
Saturday 10 November 2018 from 1.30pm to 5.30pm
Tuesday 13 November 2018 from 8.30am to 12.30pm
Friday 16 November 2018 from 8.30am to 12.30pm
Saturday 17 November 2018 from 8.30am to 12.30pm
Sunday 18 November 2018 from 8.30am to 12.30pm
Child (4-12 years): $118.00