The Story of Sydney is a fascinating 4-hour tour told through the eyes of an enthusiastic local.
If you are new to Sydney (or only here for a short visit) this experience is designed to give you the best orientation of Sydney and the inner city suburbs. The tour will also appeal to locals interested in learning more about the history of Sydney, Australia, and how it came to be.
- CBD Hotel Pick up and drop off 30 minutes prior to tour commencing
- 8:30am – 12:30pm or 1:30pm – 5:30pm daily, Availability Calendar on Ultimately Sydney website
- Travel in air-conditioned comfort in a luxury mini van with up to 14 passengers
- Enthusiastic driver/guide who are great storytellers, fun and experts on hidden gems in Sydney
- The story unfolds from The Rocks, Sydney Harbour, Mrs Macquarie’s Chair, Woolloomooloo, Double Bay, Double Bay, Watsons Bay, Bondi Beach, Paddington, Woollahra, Chinatown and Barangaroo.
Wednesday 11 December 2019 to Tuesday 1 December 2020
Twice daily: 8:30am - 12:30pm or 1:30pm - 5:30pm
We will email you CBD Hotel pick up time when we know which hotel you are staying
Child (4-12 years): $128.00