Get your child moving and grooving this winter with an exciting range of school holiday workshops for young people aged 5-18 years.
Whether your young dancer is experienced or just a beginner, they can learn in a supportive and fun environment and choose from a range of dance styles including Hip Hop, Jazz, Contemporary, Ballet and more!
From 28 June - 9 July, Sydney Dance Company's newly refurbished Wharf Studios will be the perfect environment for students to improve their technique and learn new routines under the direction of professional teachers and choreographers.
Unlock your child's creative potential and foster their love of dance with our school holiday workshops.
Don't forget parents, guardians and carers can also claim a $100 Creative Kids voucher to put towards the cost of the workshop.
Book online as places are filling fast!
The safety and well-being of all children and young people who come to Sydney Dance Company is our utmost priority.
We ask everyone at the studio to:
Stay at home if feeling unwell
Sanitize your hands
Keep 1.5m apart
We have a COVID-19 Safety Plan in place and have implemented the following procedures in the studio. We ask that parents and their children help us to ensure safety for everyone.
1. There are markers for physical distancing in the foyer and studios.
2. There is hand sanitiser at the front entrance and readily available throughout the studios.
3. A COVID-19 Safe Hygiene Marshall will be present at all times.
4. We undertake increased floor cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectant. All touch points in the studios are cleaned between classes.
5. Teachers practice physical distancing, including no physical touch or corrections.
6. All staff and teachers have completed the Australian Government Department of Health's COVID-19 Infection Control Training.