In 3 hours you will not only gain a wealth of historical knowledge, you will also unearth an abundance of fabulous local hangouts, eating and drinking in a selection of popular pubs and restaurants along the way. PLUS there is gelato to finish YAY..!
Kick off your discovery with a delicious pork roll including crunchy crackling in the Cook House that resembles a dining room in an outback station house. With port roll in hand your guide will lead you down hidden lane ways and fill you in on all the happenings of the early 1800’s. Then it’s time for a beer or wine at Sydney’s oldest pub. Many pubs in The Rocks claim to be the oldest of something and it’s fun to discover what they are as your guild gives you a behind-the-scenes take on the city’s best kept secrets.
The tastings experience continues with your choice of an array of local craft beers beautifully paired with smoked meats, gourmet vegetables and gourmet crispy fresh seasonal salad. As we head towards the ‘riches’ you will take it up a notch with a rooftop panoramic view of the Sydney Harbour Bridge around to where we are headed, Barangaroo.
If you are looking for a walking, food and history tour that immerses and defines Sydney’s lifestyle and culture then this is the tour for you.
1. COVID Safe App All driver/guides have COVID Safe App downloaded on their smart phone.
2. Hygiene & Temperature Checks Passengers will have their temperature checked before boarding All vehicles are thoroughly sanitised at NSW Government provided sanitising station before each tour and throughout when required. Hand sanitiser is onboard for all participants and antiseptic wipes available when required. Payment to be made prior to arrival to assure no contact.
3. Capacity Private Charter, tailor-made touring where all in the party are known to each other is preferred. We have various sized vehicles to accommodate 2 - 14 passengers. Larger vehicles can be arranged. Public Tour - Capacity restrictions (guests will be seated with the appropriate distance). • Rags to Riches Culinary walking tour is highly recommended as we are mostly outdoors. Maximum 10. • We will have a 6 pax maximum capacity on our Story of Sydney tour traveling in a 14-seater Sprinter. • We will have a 6 pax maximum capacity on our Taste of Sydney tour traveling in a 11-seater Sprinter. • We have a 6 pax maximum capacity on our Art of Sydney tour traveling in a 14-seater Sprinter.
4. Reservations Pre-arrival Procedures Health and safety checks to assure all guests are well to travel and are aware of the guidelines associated with social distancing and request that they co-operate with their guide throughout the experience.
5. No Gatherings Guide will ensure that the group is always moving and with the appropriate distance from other people.
We envision that the need for best hygiene will most likely become the norm post COVID and that these changes will need to be reviewed ongoing.
'Positively' Moving Forward - We're READY