If you’re looking for an exclusive New Year’s Eve celebration this year, head to Guylian Cafe Circular Quay.
Guylian Cafe Circular Quay will be offering alfresco dining spots for an incredible viewing experience of the Harbour Bridge New Year’s Eve fireworks. As the harbour and city skyline come alive at 9 pm and midnight, you’ll have one of the best vantage points of Sydney’s world-famous fireworks displays.
Those seeking to celebrate New Year’s Eve in a captivating and luxurious setting will be entreated by Guylian’s decadent experience. Guests will be welcomed by champagne on arrival, followed by a delicious 5-course degustation menu, all with matching wines.
A uniquely designed Guylian dessert will be the pièce de résistance to cap off what promises to be an unforgettable evening.
• 5 courses matched with Australian and boutique wines
• Still or sparkling water throughout the evening
• Access passes to East Circular Quay
• Exclusive table until 1 am
• A memorable evening amongst friends and loved ones