This is a compelling time for truth, storytelling, art, and change making.
We need inquiry and insight to inspire solutions for change. We need creative minds to contemplate, discuss and create. We need community that together share in adjoining aspirations for a peaceful healthy planet. We need art.
Let’s continue to break the mold, rebel and engage on realms that embrace the collective and recharge, reconnect, and resolve our individual and collective spirits.
- Artist workshops
- Yoga & meditation
- Spoken Word
- Long table suppers
- Panel conversations
Curated for Sydney Fringe for a live audience. 2 weeks only.
EXCITING LINE UP INCLUDES:
- Artereal Gallery, who are at the forefront of contemporary art in Australia, will stimulate and inspire us with an unforgettable installation along with artist conversations
- Supper Unyoked will spoil us with serious doses of serotonin through conversation and breaking bread over a series of long-table suppers
- AYNA’S debut event will be one big thought provoking social experiment presented by BLACK BIRDS
- Cat Kabira, internationally-recognised yoga teacher, will show us how to tap into subtler energy with her intense and immersive workshops
- plus Erfan Daliri is back by popular demand with his latest performance philosophy set.
- And much much more …..
For more information on this full line-up of talks and workshops as part of YOKE POP-UP during this years Sydney Fringe.
At YOKE we embrace this exciting and challenging era by digging deep into the world of creativity, where we believe our collective spirit can genuinely create real, positive change.