Jess Davis leads yoga in the art gallery. Experience restful yoga and meditation surrounded by Songs of Myself, a solo exhibition by Tracy Stirzaker.
We all deserve moments of quiet, and we need them.
Stretch out your body, refresh your mind and hit recharge on your batteries.
Life gets busy, which is the exact reason we need to consciously prioritise moments of stillness. In this masterclass, we’ll come together as a group to be, to recharge and to learn how we might do this better in every day life too.
Jess teaches yoga and meditation truly appropriate for people of all levels. Her style of teaching supports her students to find what works for their bodies with the view to feel more peaceful and joyful. Jess’ classes equip her students with skills they can take away from their mat too so they can practice balance in the context of the modern world… and ultimately live life off the mat with greater ease and joy.
- 2 hour class with chai and a chat at the end with Jess Davis and artist Tracy Stirzaker
- Browse the art exhibition before or after the class.
- Bring your own yoga mat (bolster if you have one)
- No previous experience is necessary
- Limited number of places, so get in quick.