In this 4 hour, hands-on earring workshop, you will make a pair of dangly earrings designed and handmade byyou! Plus, we aim to be a zero waste studio, so you will recycle your scraps to make a pair of nugget studs.
This earring workshop is for beginners or anyone with prior experience, all will leave feeling creative and with a sense of achievement with basic skills of silversmithing skills under your belt.
Bookings are essential, book via the website.
Highlights of the Workshop
- Fun and hands on – each maker will have their own workspace
- Central Sydney location – Pyrmont
- Learn lots of real jewellery making techniques – including shaping, soldering, filing, sanding, texturing and polishing!
- Work with sterling silver and learn all about it
- Materials are all provided, no extra costs
- Tea/coffee/water and light snacks are included
- Small classes, maximum 3 students
- Every student will receive a tin to keep their new jewels safe and a polishing cloth and care card to keep your items sparkling!
Saturday 18 May 2019 from 2pm to 6pm
Saturday 1 June 2019 from 10am to 2pm