Build a Content Strategy for 2019 that boosts your social media effectiveness.
Did you know that the proportion of Australian businesses with a social media presence has reached record levels, with more than half of small businesses (51 per cent) and medium businesses (58 per cent) having a profile. And that 46% of consumers unfollow a brand because they post too many promotional messages.
Workshop Structure / Inclusions
An interactive “Content Strategy on a Page” Masterclass to build, design and refine your strategy, covering:
- Why a Content Strategy is now more important than ever
- What every Content Strateg must include
- Single & Group activities – so you aren’t doing all the thinking yourself
- Networking opportunities
Who is this workshop best suited to?
- Own or run a small to medium size business
- Want to do better with your online presence
- Know you can improve on what you have achieved so far, but need help
- Are in Marketing or Social Media and need to build, deliver and execute a Content Strategy for 2019
What you’ll get out of this Workshop
By the end of our 3-hour workshop, you will:
- Know what a Content Strategy is and what it entails
- Walk away with your ‘Content Strategy on a Page’ – designed and built bespoke for your business
Your Workshop Leader
As the Founder of Murmur, an integrated digital marketing & creative communications agency, Dave Levett works with businesses on their social media & marketing strategies to help them drive revenue, customer engagement and sales.
This Business Improvement Series is presented by the CBD Sydney Chamber of Commerce and supported by The City of Sydney