Wizards and witches, gather your hats, brooms and wands and make your way to the Sir Stamford School of Wizardry.
Expect a magical afternoon filled with delicious sweets and savoury treats.
Enjoy a butter beer on arrival, a visit from the Wizard Professor and magical activities throughout.
Join us for a truly spellbinding afternoon, we hope you’ve dressed for the occasion!
Wizardry High Tea menu:
Butter beer on arrival.
Philosopher’s Scones with whipped cream and mixed berry jam.
Magical sweet treats
- The Sweetest Sorting Hat
- Gringot’s Secret Raspberry Cake Slice
- Mad-eye Moody’s Macaron
- Pensieve Cupcakes
- Aragog’s Passionfruit Coconut Verrine.
Magical savoury selection
- Ginny’s Curry Puffs
- Hagrid’s Beef and Red Wine Pie
- Mrs Weasley’s Cucumber Sandwich with dill Creme Fraiche
- Chicken Cauldron Shallot Pinwheel
- Smoked Accio Salmon on Baguette.
Menu correct at time of publishing but may be subject to change. Special dietary requests are welcomed. Please indicate requirements when booking.
This event is not affiliated with the Harry Potter brand/s or Warner Brothers and their related brands or properties.