Lisa Downs is a dedicated caviar ambassador – tasked with showcasing and celebrating our unique range of caviar through her extensive expertise and ongoing education.
With a background in restaurants and airlines and having represented Australian Fisherman and seafood producers at the Sydney Fish Markets, Lisa brings an amazing understanding of the world of caviar.
Lisa will take you through an exploration of the history of caviar, what the market is like today, how it is sustainably sourced, what creates demand, how to taste it, why we love it and more.
You’ll explore 3 of the most famous caviars in the world, produced by different species of Sturgeon and come from different countries.
Pearl Workshop includes:
- Caviar information folder
- 2 Salmon caviar canapé
- 75ml Veneto Prosecco
- Black Pearl Siberian paired with 25ml glass of SV YV Marsanne
- Ars Italica Russian Oscietra paired with 25ml glass of SV MP Pinot Noir
- Sterling White sturgeon caviar paired with 25ml glass of CO MP Chardonnay
- Finishing with Beluga Caviar