Your voice is one of your strongest instruments.
The Actors Pulse voice department uses an instinctive and structured approach to understanding and freeing your own voice. The voice classes work your own innate sense of play to develop and explore a rich and resonant voice, releasing your body, voice and imagination to develop the most effective creative habits.
This course shows you how to:
- Express emotions powerfully through your voice
- Master regional accents, adapt to varied characters
- Learn breathing techniques to amplify and project your voice in different environments
- Become aware of where your voice gets ‘blocked’ and learn voice-freeing exercises
- Understand your breathing muscles and how to use them for resonance and vocal colour
- Express yourself with clarity and articulation
- Opportunities to master sight reading, voice overs and monologues
Courses are available for beginner and advanced students.
“If you want to reach every person in the audience, it’s not about being bigger, it’s about going deeper.”- Sanford Meisner
Monday 12 August to Monday 30 September 2019
This is an 8 week course.
Mid-term enrolments are available.