Tuning in to Teens teaches parents how to help their teen develop emotional intelligence. Studies suggest emotional intelligence may be a better predictor of academic and career success than IQ.
We know adolescents with higher emotional intelligence:
- are more aware, assertive and strong in situations of peer pressure
- have greater success making friends and are more able to manage conflict
- are more able to cope when upset or angry
- have fewer mental health and substance abuse difficulties.
Every week until Monday 17 September 2018.
Full fee: $660.00
- Mobility access
- People who are blind or have low vision