Tuning in to Kids is a parenting program that aims to give you helpful ways of teaching your child the skills of emotional intelligence.
The program teaches you about how you, as a parent, can help your child develop good emotional skills.
It teaches parents:
- awareness and regulation of their own emotions
- awareness of their children’s emotions
- to use children’s emotional experiences as an opportunity for closeness and teaching
- skills in assisting children to verbally label and manage their emotions
- skills in assisting children in problem-solving
- to guide children’s behaviour with appropriate limits.
Monday 13 August to Monday 17 September 2018
Full fee: $660.00
- Mobility access
- People who are blind or have low vision