The award-winning Tomato Festival Sydney returns for a 5th year. There will be new features to entice you back as well as festival favourites.
Set on the spectacular foreshore lawns of the Royal Botanic Garden, the Festival Village will be buzzing with exciting, fun and delicious activities, with something for everyone.
- village market dedicated to local producers and artisans
- free gardening talks and cooking demonstrations
- relish pop-up café and bar
- free garden tours
- children’s activities including pizza making
- Harris Farm Markets tomato mandala
- home-grown tomato competitions
- free Diggers heirloom tomato taste test
- longest tomato lunch
- screening of Seed: The Untold Story.
Bring along the whole family for an inspiring harbourside food festival celebrating all things tomato.
Free and ticketed events.
Sunday 17 February 2019 from 10am to 4pm