A 1-day training introducing the work of reclaiming anger to Sydney… Understanding Anger’s true purpose in your life.
“To understand what it truly means when anger arises and to understand how to direct it, work with it, and use it with joy, clarity and free of guilt or shame, brings us closer to what it means to be human. Everybody needs this work.” Fiona Lieper, reclaiming Anger participant 2018.
What if it were possible that you could reconnect to anger as source of clarity, courage and vitality?
We all feel it and yet for the most part we try to keep as far away from it as possible.
The thing is, you feel anger for a reason:
- When need to set a boundary; saying no
- To take action and go for what you want
- To bring clarity
- To change direction, focus, attention
- To speak up and get your message across
- To protect that which is important to you
- To stay centered when things feel shaky