For one day only Sydney Park will become an adventure playground for the whole family to explore on foot or by bike.
- BMX half pipe – jawdropping action at 9.30am, 11.30am, 1.30pm and 3.30pm.
- Dance sessions – breakdancing, jump rope, limbo and disco with Soul Patrol
- Instagram printer – tag your snaps #sydneyrides and take home a photo
- Markets – face painting, bike hire, cargo bike displays and free bike tune-ups
- Food trucks – alfresco feeds on the green
- Fitness hub,soccer, AFL and tennis – sports clinics
- Parkour – jump, vault, climb and roll at 9.30am, 11.15am, 12.30pm and 2pm – register 15 minutes before – for ages 6+
Exchanging places – experience the view from the driver’s seat of a garbage truck
- Bike valet parking
- NSW Police – bike balance challenge
- Rock climbing wall – for a bird’s eye view of the park – ages 4+
- Balance bike zone – teach your child to ride – ages 3 to 8 sessions at 9am, 10am, 11.30am, 12.30pm, 2pm.
- The great unicycle ballet – shows at 11am, 1pm and 3pm
- Skate sessions – 30-minute workshops for ages 5+ – boards, helmets and safety gear provided – sessions at 9.30am, 10.30am, 12pm, 1.30pm, 2.30pm, 3.30pm. BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL – bookings via: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/the-big-adventure-tickets-77776863693
- Kite and paper plane zone – build and fly your creation
- Bike powered juice lounge – 10am and 3pm
- Mountain board slope – 15-minute workshops on the hour from 10am to 2pm – ages 6+
- Little Big Adventure stage – Great Bikerina performs her award winning BMX tricks – half-hourly shows from 10.15am to 3.15pm
- Silent disco
- City farm – make a pot out of recycled materials and plant a seedling to take home
- Taronga zoomobile – meet some native animals
- Tom’s adventures – join an eco tour of Sydney Park
We suggest taking public transport, riding or walking to The Big Adventure. Parking is very limited.