TEDxSydney is the leading platform for the propagation of Australian ideas, creativity and innovation to the rest of the world.
Our flagship TEDxSydney event is a unique and vital day of talks, films, music and debate, and is one of the largest TEDx events in the world.
Bear witness to the ideas that are changing the world. Meet like-minded and curious people. Engage with your tribes. Hang out with your kin. Learn new things. Be inspired.
Speakers and performers include:
- Beatboxer Tom Thum
- Fang Chen, a thought leader in AI and human-machine interaction
- Veteran tech business leader and former CEO of Facebook Australia New Zealand, Stephen Scheeler
- Acitivist and comedian, Magda Szubanski
- Triple J star, Odette
- Maths teacher YouTube star Eddie Woo
- Prolific indigenous writer Bruce Pascoe.
Join us for the biggest and best TEDxSydney yet!