Join us for spooky science fun! Trick or treat your way through a plant’s life cycle with creepily gross activity stations in Centennial Park. Children follow a map, complete challenges, collect a prize at the end…and stay on the lookout for some creepy swamp creatures. Be sure to wear your spookiest outfit and scare your friends.
You and your monster friends will:
- try your skills at the magic of bee pollination
- plant a pumpkin seed to take home
- get chased by giant plants with super defences
- explore some gross ways seeds disperse themselves
- find worms in soil (no real worms will be harmed in this activity).