No matter what type of business you are thinking about, this interactive, content-rich workshop gives you the essential information to help you start your business. We will give you tips and the knowledge to enable you to build your business on a solid base. The workshop is ideal if you are thinking about starting your own business or if you have been in business for less than 12 months.
At the workshop, you will:
- gain a wide-ranging view of the key areas you will need to start and manage a business and ensure successful outcomes
- undertake a feasibility check on your business idea
- better understand the financial aspects of managing your business
- gain an understanding of your business compliance responsibilities
- become aware of the roles and responsibilities of a business owner
- receive a Statement of Attendance – Start a Business.
After the workshop, you may be eligible for four hours of one to one business advisory, at no cost to you, fully funded by the NSW Department of Industry through the Business Connect program.
Your presenter Amanda Warrington, Business Advisor, Realise Business.
Amanda has owned and sold a variety of businesses over the last 20 years, and recognises from a business owner perspective, the value of tailored business advice and support.
Amanda is passionate about working with entrepreneurs and business owners to help them achieve their goals and develop plans to take their business to the next level.
In her business advisor role at Realise Business, she has worked with entrepreneurs and business people from a large variety of industries and at all stages of their business. Her hands-on business experience is in retail, wholesale, import/export, product development, healthcare and creative industries.