If you’re looking to get into your first property, and making some progress in your career, this workshop is for you.
Learn from a panel of experts – with highly successful corporate careers in multi-national companies – how they used our ‘two-handed’ approach to success: Left hand for cashflow – right hand for asset building.
- the pros and cons of buying your own home or investing first
- how to take on debt without compromising lifestyle
- top 3 tips in growing long term wealth and achieving your career goals
- property market updates and trends in 2019-2020.
Joseph Chou, CEO and founder, Ironfish
As the CEO and founder of Ironfish, Joseph Chou has assisted investors across Australia and China build a strong property portfolio designed to deliver long-term financial wellbeing. Joseph has presented to thousands with the aim of disrupting and transforming mindsets to support their personal, career or financial goals.
His personal story of success, ‘from bicycles to Bentleys,’ continues to inspire many. After giving up a distinguished career as a Chinese diplomat and migrating to Australia with very little, Joseph quickly established himself as one of the most sought-after Mandarin interpreters in Australia. In 1998, Joseph made the switch to property after discovering the great potential for building wealth through property investment in Australia.
- Priscilla Cheung, Chief Investment Strategist, Ironfish
- Bruce Guan, Senior Property Investment Strategist, Ironfish
- Tony Ng, Property Investment Strategist, Ironfish