In this free seminar, the City of Sydney brings the experts from online marketing to you. Hear from the founders of Manettas Seafood Market and Doodad+Fandango, about how they are successfully leveraging social and digital platforms to sell their products and services online and better engage with current and new customers.
A digital strategy is critical to the success of any small business. Whether you are in services or retail, having an online presence is vital to growing your business and reaching new customers. At this seminar you will also hear from Clare O’Connell, Community Boost Trainer, who will teach you tips and tricks for growing your business with Instagram.
- learn how to harness the power of social media to improve sales
- learn how to use Instagram Business tools
- learn why you should link to other social media platforms to extend your marketing reach
- learn how to make the most of visual marketing
- hear from local businesses and how they use social platforms
- learn about the networking opportunities and support resources available for Australian businesses.
There will be a unique opportunity to network and ask specific questions about your business with our presenters. Be prepared – bring your questions!
You can request Auslan interpreter services and live captioning for this seminar five days prior to the event.
This venue is also wheelchair accessible.