Free skateboarding workshops for young people in the Green Square area.
We will be at the Nuffield Park Basketball Court from 9am to 11am to run two workshops aimed at beginner and intermediate skateboarders.
The skate workshops includes all equipment and focuses on developing and improving skate skills and building confidence.
The workshops will include:
- The correct standing techniques
- The correct stopping techniques
- How to control the board
- How to make safe decisions while skateboarding
- Skatepark navigation and etiquette
- Some basic tricks and skateboard skills
- 9am – 10am Beginner Workshop
- 10am – 11am Intermediate Workshop
This event is funded by the City of Sydney.
Bookings are essential.
We supply all the necessary gear to get you shredding. If it’s your first time or full time gig, we will have you covered.