The Students take on the Beasties for our final home game of the Season. All SUFC teams play on campus as we celebrate the late Stephen Rowntree and all our wonderful volunteers.
1st Grade KO 3pm
Due to capacity restrictions currently in place, all spectators must pre-purchase tickets. No tickets will be sold at the gate.
Adults - $20
Seniors - $10
U18s - Free (must be purchased with a paying adult/senior ticket)
SUFC are doing all we can to stop the spread of COVID-19, this includes making a number of changes to game days at the SUFG. There is a reduced cap on spectators and social distancing with be enforced by COVID marshals. Furthermore, all patrons attending the SUFG will need to read and adhere to the following T&Cs in place:
By attending the SUFG as a player, coach, attendee, staff member of volunteer, or by entering the premises, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
• To your knowledge, you have not been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
• You have not attended any of the report case locations listed on the NSW health website: WWW.NSW.GOV.AU/COVID-19/LATEST-NEWS-AND-UPDATES.
• You do not have flu-like symptoms.
• You acknowledge the risk of attending the University of Sydney Campus.
• You agree your name and number used in the online booking may be used for the purpose of contact tracing should SUSF discover a positive test for COVID-19 and may be given to NSW Health, if required.
• That the maximum number of participants at SUFG will be in line with current Government recommendations and Public Health Orders, with numbers in each individual area at the absolute discretion of SUSF.
• You will inform SUSF as soon as possible (via SUFG staff, your coach, or firstname.lastname@example.org) should you test positive for COVID-19.
• You will adhere to your allocated booked seating area, and understand that you will not be able to ‘mingle’ nor be present at any other booked seating area at any other time.
• Comply with 1.5 metres physical distance where practical, adhering to the staggered seating plan SUSF has in place.
• If requested by an SUSF / SUFG representative, you agree to have your temperature tested.
You are further advised to:
• Download the COVID-safe App
• Wash/sterilise your hands before and after you enter the premises and avoid touching your face.
• Keep your distance (1.5m) from other people SUFG and on campus.
SUFC thank you for your understanding and support as we endeavour to provide a safe environment for all supporters and teams.
If you have any questions regarding COVID safety at the SUFG please do not hesitate to contact us at SUFC@sport.usyd.edu.au