Screenteens is Australia’s leading program for young adults between 12 and 16 years old interested in developing performance skills for film and television. Whether you’ve recently signed up to an agency, or you want to begin your journey into professional acting, this holiday workshop is the ideal platform to brush up on your acting skills.
The Screenteens holiday workshop provides a fun, engaging and professional learning environment where young students will build a solid understanding of the acting industry. You’ll become confident with your knowledge of the performance making process while making new friends in a social and creative setting.
The school holiday workshop will equip students with the following industry tools:
- Learn to break down a scene
- Build a character from the ground up
- Find the truth in performing
- Learn to use props within a scene
- Develop your ability to take direction
- Master continuity by acting in front of the camera each week
- Learn to master your audition technique.
Who is this course ideal for?
- All young adults with a general interest in acting
- All young adults who have recently entered the film and television industry
- All young adults interested in extra curriculum activities during school holidays
- Year 11 and HSC drama students wishing to enhance their studies.
Did you know?
Graduates of Screenteens have auditioned and appeared in Hollywood movies such as The Goldfinch and some of Australia’s leading film and TV series such as Puberty Blues, Home and Away, Tomorrow When The War Began, All Saints, The December Boys, and H2O.
Tuesday 16 April to Thursday 18 April 2019