Taught by our own team of professional chefs in a casual, fun and vibrant atmosphere, kids will learn the basics of cooking such as measure, pour, mix and stir. All while preparing and cooking delicious dishes such as pizza pockets, sausage rolls and La Boca Bar and Grill’s signature Chocotora!
They will get to enjoy the creations they have prepared at the end of the workshop and will also receive a cook book featuring recipes from the workshop. They can show off their brand new cooking skills at home!
Our Mini Chef cooking workshops are the perfect school holiday activity for children aged 6 to 12.
- 2 hour interactive cooking workshop
- lunch – kids will be able to eat what they have prepared in the workshop
- 1 soft drink or juice
- colourful apron and chef’s hat
- take home cook book featuring recipes from the workshop
- free car parking available for all guests.
Bookings are essential.
Wednesday 16 January 2019 from 11am to 1pm
Thursday 17 January 2019 from 11am to 1pm