Welcome to this 6-week immersion into rhythm, music and meditation. You’re invited to experience this unique rhythm, body, voice and meditation practice, normally done as part of a larger 3 day immersion.
No music or meditation experience is necessary. All you need is your body, your voice and some playful curiosity! Come dressed comfortably.
TaKeTiNa is a unique, holistic, playful and transformational way of experiencing and understanding rhythm, leading participants into a deeply relaxed and meditative state.
Using the body as the instrument, participants are guided at 3 simultaneous rhythmic levels, through stepping, clapping and the voice.
The rhythmic process becomes a mirror for our personal process and allows us to access states of relaxation, inner presence and awareness, choose our desired learning pace and explore the space between tension and relaxation, stillness and movement, inner and outer worlds.
In the realm of music and in daily life TaKeTiNa can help you to:
- access deep states of relaxation, spaciousness and stillness
- develop multi-layered perception
- experience profound states of inner presence
- connect to yourself and those around
- quieten the nervous system
- bring awareness and curiosity to habitual response patterns
- put aside any anxiety about ‘getting it right’
- explore chaos patterns, in rhythm and in everyday life, and our responses to such challenges
- find your personal learning pace and engage at your desired level of simplicity or complexity
- stay in flow.
The 6 weeks will be jointly faciltated by Sydney TaKeTiNa teachers Jemma Tabet, Suze Pratten, Is Guillemin and Paula Novotna with a special launch by Melbourne-based Master TaKeTiNa teacher Tania Bosak on 11 March.
Secure your place now for this special event!
Monday 18 March 2019 from 7pm to 8.45pm
Monday 25 March 2019 from 7pm to 8.45pm
Monday 1 April 2019 from 7pm to 8.45pm
Monday 8 April 2019 from 7pm to 8.45pm
Monday 15 April 2019 from 7pm to 8.45pm
All 6 sessions: $120.00
- Mobility access