Merry Christmas Pyrmont!
For the first time ever the City of Sydney will bring a village Christmas Concert to Pyrmont.
Dust off your reindeer ears, put on your party shoes and kick off Christmas at this new family-friendly free Christmas concert.
Children are invited to join their favourite entertainers, to sing and dance in the spirit of Sydney Christmas.
Kids can enjoy craft activities, table tennis and games with our Christmas elves.
Santa stockings jam-packed with goodies will be on sale for $5, with all proceeds going to our charity partner Surf Life Saving NSW.
There will be a community barbeque, ice cream and coffee available to purchase.
Santa will make a special guest appearance and the night will end in a glittering fireworks display.
The site is accessible and a hearing loop available. There will be bike parking.
Pets are permitted, but please consider that the event will be crowded and there will be fireworks.
6.40pm – The Nannas & The Poppas
6.55pm – Jimmy Giggle
7.05pm – SplashDance
7.25 – Justine Clarke
7.45 – Carpe Idiotus
8.00 – Limited Edition
2 courtesy buses will run continuously to the concert between 5pm and 9pm:
- Pick up 113 Mitchell Street, Glebe NSW 2037 (30 metres from the old fire station)
- Pick up 319 Bulwara Road, Ultimo (outside of Ultimo Community Centre)
- Pick up 121 Harris Street, Pyrmont (opposite Commonwealth Bank)
- Pick up 63 Harris Street, Pyrmont (near John Street)
- Pick up 27 Lambert Street, Camperdown (outside of the Booler Centre)
- Pick up 137 St John’s Road, Glebe (opposite Glebe Town Hall)