The end of the financial year is the perfect opportunity to give your business a health check to make sure you’re on top of all your tax obligations and responsibilities.
LegalVision has partnered with Standard Ledger to run a free event for business owners, startup founders and sole proprietors to cover the EOFY tax planning essentials.
– EOFY tax planning 101 for profitable SMEs and startups
– what it means to be an ESIC (Early Stage Innovation Company)
– tax breaks for angel investors interested in ESICs
– 5:30pm – 6:00pm: Drinks and canapes
– 6:00pm – 7:00pm: Presentations and Q&A
– 7:00pm – 7:30pm: Networking and drinks
Who should attend?
– Business owners
– Startup founders and entrepreneurs
– Finance officers and directors
Location: LegalVision Office – 100 Harris Street, Pyrmont NSW 2009
This event is wheelchair accessible.
Sian McLachlan is a lawyer at LegalVision and is the first point of contact for clients with financing or business structuring enquiries. Before joining LegalVision, Sian was a solicitor at an international top-tier firm in their Banking & Finance team. Sian has a large number of startup and fintech clients and understands their legal needs. She provides end-to-end guidance for companies as they scale, from choosing the right corporate structure to deciding on funding options.
Michael Budnow is a Partner at Standard Ledger. With more than 15 years’ experience in leading organisations, such as Goldman Sachs and PricewaterhouseCoopers, his clients range from bio and medtech to fintech, manufacturing and virtual gaming startups. Michael is also a tax adviser with all the credentials (chartered tax adviser, registered tax agent and member of the Tax Institute), and he uses them to make startups tax-efficient and savvy.