This is the perfect workshop to let you explore your creativity and make your first ceramic pieces.
Marie-Helene Clauzon, a professional food stylist and ceramicist, will help you create timeless porcelain ornaments to use on an Xmas tree, a festive wreath or as napkin rings for a very stylish Xmas table.
They make wonderful personalised tags for your Christmas gifts and on their own make a very special and unique present.
No previous experience required.
The workshop will take place in a working ceramic studio.
Come prepared with safe shoes and clothes you don’t mind getting dirty.
What you will get:
- expert tips and creative guidance by a ceramicist with years of experience as a professional stylist for major magazines in Australia and France
- a unique workshop experience
- 18 contemporary and timeless porcelain pieces (6 L,6 M,6 S) that will be ready to collect approx. 1 week after the class
- a creative and inspiring experience
- connections with other creative people
- individual attention within a small group
- 2 ½ hours of ceramic fun
For private classes, gift vouchers and corporate classes please contact me directly.
Create your own special class with a minimum of 4 participants.
Create a class for mums/fathers and kids with a minimum of 3 parents for $80 per child.
Wednesday 21 November 2018 from 6pm to 8.30pm
Saturday 24 November 2018 from 1.30pm to 4pm
Wednesday 5 December 2018 from 1.30pm to 4pm
Wednesday 5 December 2018 from 6pm to 8.30pm
Saturday 8 December 2018 from 1.30pm to 4pm