At Ron Williams Centre’s podiatry clinic, we provide the following services:
- General foot care, including corns, callous, ingrowing nails and thickening nails.
- Diabetic foot health checks.
- Advice regarding infections or wound healing.
- Footwear assessment and advice, such as minor in-shoe modifications.
Please be advised that we do NOT provide the following services:
- Nail surgery.
- Long term wound management.
- Biomechanical assessment.
- Treatment of biomechanical related injuries and problems.
- Over 55 years old.
- Live within our local area.
Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) or Chronic Disease Management (CDM) referrals are welcome, and can receive up to 5 free sessions every year.
Free community transport can be provided for people in need upon request.
Bookings are essential.
This event is inclusive of people with disabilities. If you have any questions about taking part and accessing our centre, please call 02 9288 5601.
Friday 12 January to Friday 14 December 2018
Except public holidays
EPC/CDM client: Free
- Mobility access