… No, for real. I wrote a show called Not Today and we built a super-cool set, but that set is literally too big for this particular stage. BUT, ain’t that just a metaphor for life?
So here we go. My Show Didn’t Fit On This Stage is going to be made out of every joke and gag and song that also didn't fit into my original show Not Today.
You know how Vegemite is made out of yeast extract, leftover from brewing beer? That’s what this show is. Made out of leftovers. Still super yum.
Made especially for the Sydney Comedy Festival, Ally Morgan makes her Factory Theatre debut with an army of musical instruments and an entirely original score.
It's a frank and funny trip inside the mind of an anxious millennial on a mission, even if that mission just happens to be surviving her first comedy festival.
We are adhering to the venue's Covid-safe policies, which can be found here: https://www.factorytheatre.com.au/were-covidsafe/
– All ticket holders must wear a face-mask while inside the Factory Theatre.
– Ticket holders will be required to check-in using the Service NSW App at entry.
What We're Doing
√ Physical distancing
– Revised queuing systems and markers in place to allow for social distancing
– Reduced capacities in line with the latest government regulations
√ Cleaning & Sanitising
– Hand sanitisers throughout the venue
– Additional cleaning, regular disinfecting of high touch areas
– Contact free payment methods – no cash handling
– Digital Mobile Ticketing only – no physical tickets
√ Keeping you Safe
– Confidential contact tracing
– Collecting and cross checking of patron details
– Revised entry conditions including cross checking details against I.Ds