Max Family Photography will run mini sessions at Vaucluse 6th August.
If you wish to update your family photos join us for family sessions with tons of giggles and lots of smiles!
$185 (includes 15 professionally edited in digital format)
NUMBER OF IMAGES
– With a mini session, there will be between 50-60 to select from.
ORDERING & PRODUCTS
– Image viewing and ordering will be done online through a personal web gallery where you will have the option to select 15 professionally edited, digital images plus optional add-ons.
WHO IS A MINI SESSION GOOD FOR?
There really are a lot of reasons that a mini session might be a good fit for your family. Below are just a few of the possible scenarios.
• You’ve recently had family photos taken and just need a quick update.
• Your kids’ school photos just aren’t cutting it.
• You’ve got some challenging kids and are worried about investing in a full, private session.
• You’ve never used MAX Family Photo before and are looking to give us a shot!
• You know that kids grow up fast but wow! let’s get some photos quick before they change again!!!
• You want the premium MAX Family Photo quality but are looking for something simple.
• You’ve been hoping to work with MAX Family Photo but a full private session is just outside the budget right now.
See more information on our website.
Can’t wait to meet you all there!
At this stage mini sessions are available for fully vaccinated families only
We ask you to postpone appointments if anyone in your family is feeling unwell. Naturally, the more notice you are able to give us the better.
We ask that only those to be photographed attend the session
No props are being shared with photographer and parents
Because we shoot outdoors with long lenses, we’ve got social distancing covered!
We will allow a buffer (up to 15 minutes) between each session. So please arrive on time.
Photographer will be happy to wear a facemask during your session if you request it
Please be assured we’ll still be photographing your family photos to our normal standard, to capture every moment of the session, in the best way we can