Are you a coffee geek seeking the latest innovative technology to understand and perfect the results in your cup? Then this event was created for you!
An evening full of coffee innovation, behind the scene stories, coffee technologies demystified, an introduction to few innovative products and a chance to win Niche Zero grinder!
Di Bartoli Coffee is hosting and be supported by Espresso Company Australia (ECA), who brings us premium Italian coffee machines brands like Rocket and for years have been on a watch for new technologies to meet the ever-growing demands of Australian consumers.
Here is what you can expect:
• Our guest speaker, Mr Charles Stephens, ECA’s CEO, will share his Prosumer equipment vision, discuss the importance of innovation in coffee and will let you in behind the scene of a progressive import operation
• Ofra Ronen, Di Bartoli’s MD will talk about common coffee machines technologies like double boiler, PID, Pressure Profiling and Saturated Group
• Introducing the Rocket R9 ONE where thermal stability, pressure profiling and saturated group head come together in one
• Introducing the Porta Via, the first portable espresso machine in the world. Travel just got a lot more interesting!
• Presenting the Niche Zero Grinder with Zero retention – one lucky winner will take home one of these incredible grinders worth $1,299!
• The Hiroia Jimmy Scale is the most advanced scale in the market, monitored remotely through an app and measures flow rate in real time.
Show bags with free coffee, ECA gifts and a special show discount are just some of the surprises await you on the night. Light refreshment is provided.
This event is supported by the City of Sydney’s night diversification program.