Discover the basics on herb propagation from cuttings, division and seeds. It’s easy, fun and economical to create your own new plants. Come and spend the morning with us and enjoy an overview of plant propagation, where you get to try out the techniques you will use at home. Learn from a horticulturist in this hands-on session.
What you will learn:
- The basic theory of three types of propagation: cuttings, seed and division.
- Opportunity to practice the three techniques in the session.
- Seasonal considerations for plant propagation.
- What you need, and how to minimise costs.
What you will get:
- Hands-on opportunity to learn seed raising and other propagation skills.
- Small group size and experienced facilitator.
- Take-home notes.
- 6 propagated herbs to take home.