Check out exhibitions, free talks and screenings at the Festival Hub.
- Alain Schoreder: Living for Death
- Brian Hodges Photography: Papua New Guinea Field Studio Portrait Series
- Demetris Koilalous De Koila: Heterotopia – The Promised Land
- James Whitlow Delano: Photography – Normalizing Extrajudicial Murder in the Philippines
- Jorge Lopez Munoz: El Clot
- Michael Jalaru Torres (Jalaru Photography & Design): SCAR
- Nancy Borowick: The Family Imprint
- Paula Bronstein: Afghanistan – Between Hope and Fear
- Taro Karibe: Saori
- Tokyo International Photography Competition
- Head On Mobile Prize
- Head On Portrait Prize.
Don’t forget to check out Paddington Reservoir Gardens while you’re nearby!
The Festival Hub is proudly supported by Fujifilm X Series AU.
Head On to Oxford St is supported by the City of Sydney.
This event is part of Head On Photo Festival 2018.
Saturday 5 May to Sunday 20 May 2018