Want to grow food at home but limited by the size of your patch?
This introductory indoor talk is designed to help urban residents expand their capacity to grow food on balconies, window sills, shared rooftops and in courtyards.
Discover the basics of gardening productively in containers. Learn about maximising light, using vertical spaces, selecting potting mix and seasonal plant species.
What you will learn:
- How to conduct a basic design analysis at home.
- Understanding the best options for your situation.
- Selecting crop types for maximum benefit to your table and your pocket.
- Ultra-low space options like growing sprouts or microgreens.
What you will get:
- Lecture-style presentation and demonstration.
- Links and notes via email.
- Some opportunities for questions.