Feast Restaurant and ClubMarriott are inviting Australian gourmands to learn about the powerful impact of opting for local produce at our Go Local Farmers Markets.
General admission is free. Wander the stalls and sample from the produce on offer, experience complimentary demonstrations and masterclasses or simply graze and sip your way through the gourmet tastings! Then, sit back and while away the Sunday hours taking in the local entertainment, quaffing on wine and grazing on lavish delights!
Participating vendors include:
• Simon Johnson – Premium cheese, condiment, confectionaries and oils specialist
• Archie Rose – Top shelf spirits distillery
• Phillip Shaw Wines – Australian premium winery
• 3 Hooks – Locally sourced and sustainable seafood
• Vittoria Coffee – Australia’s No.1 pure coffee brand
• Juliannes Kitchen – Handmade premium pâté and paste supplier
• Two Providores – Specialty artisan produce and baked goods supplier
• Brasserie Bread – Gourmet bread and pastries supplier
• German Butchery – European style cured meat supplier
• The Lane Vineyard – Wines from Adelaide Hills
• RoNutrition – Healthy snacks for those who value health and wellbeing
• Yaels – Cakes of distinction
• Madhouse Bakehouse – with mouthwatering brownies, cakes, slices and cookies.
Reserve your tickets early as spaces are limited!
Sunday 16 September 2018 from 5pm to 9pm
- Mobility access