The Educator’s Emporium is a unique annual event for families, educators and teachers. The Educator’s Emporium is an event organised by Sticks & Stones Education on the behalf of the Educator’s Symposium & Resource Emporium.
This free market is open to the public and hosts 25+ small businesses selling a beautifully curated collection of resources for children, educators and parents.
You can find:
- wooden blocks and dolls’ houses
- hand felted toys and handmade felt stories
- fairy dolls and fairy houses
- puppets and plush animals
- animal figurines and small world play landscapes
- busy books and sensory bags
- children’s books and teachers resources
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island resources and toys
- soft furnishings and baskets
- teaching and learning resources
- puzzles and craft resources
- sensory play and finger puppets
- games, books, CDs and more…
- This event is perfect for families and children as well as educators from all education types: family day care, long day care, preschool, first years of school and primary aged children, families, services owners, play groups, and homeschooling families.
Families can get ready for Christmas or upcoming celebrations by purchasing gifts for the children in their lives.
Family friendly event, so please bring your children along.
We have an onsite cafe brought to you by the Foti Brothers, so come thirsty and bring your own cups!
Further details to be announced via email, so register for your tickets to keep up to date.
The Educator’s Symposium & Resource Emporium is a collaboration between Sticks & Stones Education and Phoenix Support for Educators.
If you are a small business and feel that your business would connect well with our event, or a sponsor interested in supporting us and connecting with thousands of people at our event, please feel free to email us at teamesre (at) gmail.com.