In this classroom-based talk, we’ll take you through the steps for setting up a vertical garden in your home. You’ll learn the types of DIY and off the shelf options available, what will work best for you and things to keep in mind. We’ll also explore edible plant selection, growing media and watering systems.
What you’ll learn:
- selecting a vertical system for your place
- positioning your vertical garden
- soil mixes, watering and plant choice.
What you’ll receive:
- lecture-style presentation
- some opportunity for questions
- post-talk email of interesting links.