Celebrate the Easter long weekend in the city and settle in on Saturday or Sunday with a 2-course brekkie menu. Enjoy fresh fruit and bakery goods on arrival with your choice of main, and coffee.
Simply make a reservation through our website or by calling us, and let your waiter know on the day.
To share on arrival
- Selection of fresh cut fruit with lime and mint
- The Grounds Bakery basket with mascarpone, preserves and cultured butter
- Coconut yoghurt pots with gluten free toasted granola
Your choice of
- Freshly baked raspberry, fig and pistachio hotcake lemon mascarpone,
- Curried baked beans on toasted crumpet with roast eggplant poached eggs and roasted tomatoes,
- Citrus cured salmon tartine, pickled beets – Yarra Valley smoked salmon roe, creme fraîche and horseradish, or;
- Chunky potato hash with crisp maple bacon, herbed portobello mushrooms, Manchego, sautéed kale and a poached free range egg
- Freshly Squeezed Juice
- Barista Tea & Coffee
- Mimosas available from 10am ($10.00 each)
Sunday 21 April 2019 from 8am to 11.30am